martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

BITCH.


         Letra
You think you're so smartYou think you're so prettyYou think you're so lovely
But let me tell you something rightYou're stupid like a fucking rat
I know that you're a too-facedI know that you're a slutI know that you're a bitch
So let me tell you something rightYou're stupid like a fucking rat
You said lots of things about meShow the girl you regret itAnd it's not for you to pay backAnd it's not gonna be niceX2

Hey Bitch, I'm talking to youYou're nasty I'm so glad to beDarling, I'm Stepping over youJust people obey for the things you saidAnd I really should be harshBaby, I'm stepping over youYour time was gloriousBut it's gonna change
You can't always winBaby, I'm stepping over you
I'm stepping over you (x3)Hey Bitch, I'm stepping over you
You think you're loved by manyBut you're hated by many moreAnd I'm one of themSo let me tell you something rightYou're stupid like a fucking rat
You said lots of things about meShow the girl you regret itAnd it's not for you to pay backAnd it's not gonna be nicex2

Hey Bitch, I'm talking to youYou're nasty I'm so glad to beDarling, I'm Stepping over youJust people obey for the things you saidAnd I really should be harshBaby, I'm stepping over youYour time was gloriousBut it's gonna change
You can't always winBaby, I'm stepping over you
I'm stepping over youHey Bitch, I'm stepping over youOh, I'm stepping over youHey Bitch, I'm stepping over you






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario